VotAR is an Augmented Reality audience Voting or audience survey system. Your audience hold some papers with a special printed symbol to vote, and as the speaker you take a photo of it with this app, it will analyze the photo to count the votes.
- You want to get your audience feedback for a course or a conference ?
- You want to add something fun, high-tech, low-tech, simple and geeky to your presentation ?
- You don't want to spend thousands on clickers ?
(Currently, news content are only provided in french)
- Google Play (Install from Google, often the easiest way) : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.poinsart.votar
- F-Droid (Install from the F-Droid repository, allways the most "libre" way) : https://f-droid.org/app/com.poinsart.votar
How to use ?
Please read the user guide carefully.
Drop an email if you have any feedback, help request, thoughts to share: Stephane Poinsart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Additionnal project information
License: the project source code is distributed under the free/libre GNU Affero General Public License.
Project history: VotAR is a personal initiative that I develop on my free time since early 2013. But it's based on the Unité Ingénierie des Contenus et Savoirs that the Université de Technologie de Compiègne has studied: the pedagogical use of clickers and their significant cost